Click on each picture for a larger view
50 ACRES OF FUN!
The Augusta Conference Center is located on nearly fifty fabulously manicured acres. The property was formerly the Augusta Military Academy—opened one year after the end of the Civil War. Located in Ft. Defiance, Virginia, just north of the City of Staunton.
ACC is the perfect camp location for children, youth, singles, women, and men. The property offers the following:
- Dormitory space for 300+ people with large restrooms and private showers
- Dining Hall with seating for 260+
- Commercial kitchen with walk-in cooler and freezer, deep friers, ovens, stoves, ice maker, etc.
- Administration Building with 10 hotel rooms (private bath in each) and Conference Room for 12-20
- Several meeting spaces for groups of 10 to 800
- Olympic-sized Inside Swimming Pool
- Large Gymnasium for basketball, volleyball, etc.
- Children's Playground
- Outdoor Basketball Courts
- Football and Softball Fields
- Space for Paintball, Water Slides, Bounce Houses, Pony Rides, and more